Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense just needs to tackle. OL needs to clean up a lot but at least clean up the penalties. Can’t keep getting dumb mental penalties like false starts and delay of games.

We do that and we might be shutting them out right now. Either way I'll take it. We've up about 130 yards and half were on one play.

Advertisement
Turds are 1 trick ponies! Without that fake punt they wouldn’t have a point! I know it’s shaken but go CANES😁

Look, I'm happy as anyone, but we benefited from two colossal fúckups by the Gators.

Shaq has gotten caught in no mans land a few times. Mullen isn't blind, he'll see that too.

In the second half, Shaq needs to be more sound.

He'll make the corrections. I hope!

We are up, now we gotta hold the lead. Hope Diaz calls off the dogs a little bit so we cant get beaten on the big play. Dont think Jarren should be throwing it too much more, he's a freshman and we dont want to get rattled. Oline has been run blocking relatively well so lets keep it inside the hashmarks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd half:
Establish a run - that will slow down this pass rush and tire those guys out.
Go back to the quick passing game. Again, will help slow them down and hopefully prevent the bad sacks. If the CBs pinch up, take a shot with JT4.
Keep chipping. I saw Brevin chip the DE on Nelson's side once and almost ran the guy over. Beat up those guys.
Key Perine/Toney. We keep letting those guys get in space out of the backfield. Our LBs need to see that and adjust.

We're playing the no. 8 team in the country, we've committed 8 penalties and we are up by 6 at halftime. Half of the Gator's yards came on one play. I'll take it every day and twice on Sunday.

Of course. I just have high expectations because of our talent level combined with a competent staff. Gators are a physical team and more experienced and that showed in the beginning. No shame in that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
8EAC61C1-1F36-4FBC-8B91-9EF02A9AE6DE.jpeg

We'll see if Enos make adjustments, Campbell need help on that side. Campbell, tighten up mothafuka!

We haven't replaced Willis - at least not yet.
LBs need to improve tackling too. It was awesome listening to how good the Dline was in practice, until I realized how bad our OL really is.😂

Optimistic it'll get better throughout the season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back