Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm happy as anyone, but we benefited from two colossal fúckups by the Gators.

Shaq has gotten caught in no mans land a few times. Mullen isn't blind, he'll see that too.

In the second half, Shaq needs to be more sound.
That’s bull**** cause they benefitted from **** tackling on their td as well as the fake. Could have been big he other way. You can spin all of this **** to prove your point.

One word. Scoreboard

Advertisement
The one to Mallory was a little hotter than it needed to be, but still, VERY catchable. Williams is the real deal, and I bet he gets some shots downfield soon.

Brevin dropped the other one across the middle that would have picked up a first down. It happens.

Advertisement
Relax, you have two tackles playing in their first college games. Florida has a very good defense. The penalties have been the issue and put us behind schedule.
The penalties are inexcusable. Getting outmatched by 5th year and 4th year guys I knew that would happen.

The front 4 needs to get more penetration and pressure. The play to end the half was great, but Miami Dline is not dominant at all. Keep it up on O, Enos is a **** of an improvement.

Advertisement
Thought we'd look better than this. Jarren was much more poised in HS. I guess it's a positive that he's so calm but he's cost us ~30 yards with several plays in which he failed to throw the ball away. Enos needs to cut back on the Richtian slow-developing isolation routes - it's leaving Jarren out to dry. That static formation in 2nd down on the 1st drive cost us a potential TD.

Zion forgot to get out of his stance once but his pass pro skills are obvious. You can also see a concerted effort not to run anywhere near him so it's gonna be tough to manage.

Bandy taking Jefferson out of the game has been huge. Bandy has been the best player on the field. We've handled the inside run game well and just need to tackle better on the perimeter and stop getting outflanked by these formations where we lose the numbers advantage on 1 side. Senior LBs gotta step up and get us lined up right.

UF gets the 1st crack but that could be to our benefit. Maintain this turnover advantage and we good. Let's roll.

First games are almost always ugly. Key is making fewer mistakes than opponent.

Jarren is elite. I guarantee it. Kid has 1st round talent.

We need our OL to show the **** up, and we need to tackle on defense.

This team can be special if we do this

Advertisement
Advertisement
The front 4 needs to get more penetration and pressure. The play to end the half was great, but Miami Dline is not dominant at all. Keep it up on O, Enos is a **** of an improvement.
We haven't replaced Willis - at least not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back