Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey everybody -- psst -- really quick......... Jarren’s a redshirt freshman.

See you at the 2021 and 2022 NC games.

Advertisement
I'm happy with the offense and they are performing how I thought they will, defense is gonna really have to step up next half a d start playing more violent.

Thought we'd look better than this. Jarren was much more poised in HS. I guess it's a positive that he's so calm but he's cost us ~30 yards with several plays in which he failed to throw the ball away. Enos needs to cut back on the Richtian slow-developing isolation routes - it's leaving Jarren out to dry. That static formation in 2nd down on the 1st drive cost us a potential TD.

Zion forgot to get out of his stance once but his pass pro skills are obvious. You can also see a concerted effort not to run anywhere near him so it's gonna be tough to manage.

Bandy taking Jefferson out of the game has been huge. Bandy has been the best player on the field. We've handled the inside run game well and just need to tackle better on the perimeter and stop getting outflanked by these formations where we lose the numbers advantage on 1 side. Senior LBs gotta step up and get us lined up right.

UF gets the 1st crack but that could be to our benefit. Maintain this turnover advantage and we good. Let's roll.

Advertisement
Halftime numbers:

Jarren Williams: 12 of 14 for 158. 1TD 0 INT. (and both incompletions were catchable balls, one to Jordan, one to Mallory)

DJ Dallas: 6 for 43
JT4: 1 for 16
Camron Davis: 2 for 6
Jarren Williams: 6 for -25 (long of 8)

2 chains
The one to Mallory was a little hotter than it needed to be, but still, VERY catchable. Williams is the real deal, and I bet he gets some shots downfield soon.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back