Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
We are up, now we gotta hold the lead. Hope Diaz calls off the dogs a little bit so we cant get beaten on the big play. Dont think Jarren should be throwing it too much more, he's a freshman and we dont want to get rattled. Oline has been run blocking relatively well so lets keep it inside the hashmarks.
I hate this idea we need to keep the foot on the gas defensively and offensively we do need to run the ball more but not trying to run the clock out you won’t win that way

We haven't replaced Willis - at least not yet.

C'mon bruh the penetration and TFLs aren't there but the interior has stood tall against a physical power blocking scheme with a back that always falls forward for extra yards. Couldn't ask for more. This is the most sound post-snap we've looked against the run in a while.

Advertisement
The front 4 needs to get more penetration and pressure. The play to end the half was great, but Miami Dline is not dominant at all. Keep it up on O, Enos is a **** of an improvement.
That’s Becca there not consistently rushing 4. There dropping ends in to coverage on certain plays. I would like to see more Rousseau and Hill on passing downs.

Pope does not seem to utilize his hands well to me. Still your point as valid as Tate just moved to WR yesterday, but he's being used a decoy I think.

Maybe he knows the playbook better and he’s a better blocker

Who knows

Advertisement
Geaux Canes! Been a minute since I stopped by here. I think for once we are all on the same team and mutually hate Florida.

Thought Miami won the half.

Defense bent a little, but the turnovers stopped Florida.

Florida to me is playing vanilla and scared. A lot of spread bunch formations to dink and dunk. A lot of off tackle and RPO runs. Franks is not a great downfield passer and doesn’t do well in pressure situations. The offense doesn’t require him to do much and as you saw on the last drive he folds.

In last years opener LSU played fast and physical. In this game Florida is only playing fast outside of bullying two freshman OT’s.

I thought y’alls QB grew a lot from Q1 to Q2. Later in the game started to find Jordan and Thomas more. As well as getting the ball in Dallas’s hands.

Good luck the second half! Geaux Canes!

That’s bull**** cause they benefitted from **** tackling on their td as well as the fake. Could have been big he other way. You can spin all of this **** to prove your point.

One word. Scoreboard

Hey buddy, settle down. Discuss the game in your big boy voice. We're not spinning a thing. We're talking about what we need to do to win the game. One is stop giving Frank's easy checks by getting caught out of position. Is that OK with you?

Advertisement
Pope does not seem to utilize his hands well to me. Still your point as valid as Tate just moved to WR yesterday, but he's being used a decoy I think.
If you're Njoku you transfer out at this point. QB who moved over to WR last week is getting more burn than you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back