CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most glass full BS answer I’ve seen. That safety cost us two points and there is no other way to explain it. Their punter isn’t great and Miami prob gets ball at 50 yard line instead of 35 to start the drive.
Lol ok man. There is zero shot with no pressure in his face their punter kick it 30 yards. Miami likely gets it on their own 35ish with 1:45 or 1:50 left whatever it was. You really think Mario is putting the foot on the gas and going for points right there? He hasn’t done that once this season since the A&M game. There’s also no guarantee we get points there either.

Advertisement
I said it during the last minute of the NCSt game. They have the ball inside our ten and the game was lost. Our defense was going to war to stop NCSt fom scoring again. Almost had a fight. These kids care and will give effort. We may win or we may lose, but we will not lay down.
Sign of things changing, still a long ways to go, but last season we get down by ten and it would snowball out of control.

Advertisement
Bruh we destroying them all those nfl scouts were there for Wilson Travis and Verse mainly. Now their stock is dropping for sure. Verse is on lock down and our OL is mailing them since the opening whistle.
Verse has been a paper champion. I called it in the bench press thread that Rivers will lock him down he will move to Mauigoa

Verse might get a lucky play here and there but he is overrated as ****

Advertisement
Second half we can’t let them get momentum fast we have to keep it ugly and we good. Drain the life out that stadium. A nice opening drive that take TOP would be ideal for us

I actually think the running game will open up in the second half. FSU now knows they cannot commit all 11 guys within ten yards of the line of scrimmage.

I expect FSU to favor the pass with their defense in the second half. I continue to think that Brashard should get 5 or so carries in the second half.

Advertisement
Verse has been a paper champion. I called it in the bench press thread that Rivers will lock him down he will move to Mauigoa

Verse might get a lucky play here and there but he is overrated as ****
Giants better not take him man I’ll be mad asf. OL take Bain right now. Can we announce Bain as our pick and just say it’s for 2026?

Advertisement
I like how in between plays he absolutely is focused on the next play and not getting caught up

He’s locked in on the flow of the game not a freshman at all
He’s not the most gifted kid to ever play, but he’s a competitor. Loved to see him put his head down and get that first. That play is when the game started to turn.

8-4 / 9-3 with a win over #4 ranked FSU ruining their title hopes is better than i could have ever hoped this season to be

anyone who says different is lying

let's finish it out boys
Absolutely a fact. 8-4 and beat FSU in their stadium would be a great season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back