CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FSU has to be stunned. We are winning in the trenches on both sides of the ball and it's started to really pay off in the 2nd quarter.

I'm really proud of how this team weathered the storm. You can see the energy boost and confidence after Emory's TD pass.

We have the momentum. It's important to come out in the 2nd half with a scoring drive even if it's a FG.

10-10. Game on!!!
NO way they come out 2nd half with 2 safety shell with 5 man box again right?? RIGHT?! I LOVE IT

Our OL is really impress. To hold up and then some against this group is something. Defense started out rough but now is doing well considering who they’re playing. We need to get more DL talent. Hopefully we load up in the portal and pull a surprise on ESD.
They're pass-blocking their asses off. Many expect the same for run-blocking but it's really tough to do both at a high level. If Emory can become what apparently many around the building think he can become, we could be a **** good offense in the near future.

I actually think the running game will open up in the second half. FSU now knows they cannot commit all 11 guys within ten yards of the line of scrimmage.

I expect FSU to favor the pass with their defense in the second half. I continue to think that Brashard should get 5 or so carries in the second half.
Yes

They know that Emory is a threat so their whole game plan will change I agree. When TVD was playing sh every opponent just sold out on the run our dropped zone coverages.

Advertisement
Lol ok man. There is zero shot with no pressure in his face their punter kick it 30 yards. Miami likely gets it on their own 35ish with 1:45 or 1:50 left whatever it was. You really think Mario is putting the foot on the gas and going for points right there? He hasn’t done that once this season since the A&M game. There’s also no guarantee we get points there either.
You are acting like there would be no return. This isn’t the nfl better chance it ends up at the 50 than anywhere near our own 35. 1:50 is is also very different than :45 seconds. I will be the first to tell you we should have been aggressive vs Clemson and Virginia but there is zero chance we get conservative there.

Advertisement
a safety and a missed field goal from a sure kicker away from being 15-10 with the ball coming to us first

we just need to avoid turnovers and keep doing what we're doing

they had success on us early on their scripted drives but since then, Guidry has called an EXCELLENT game

Advertisement
He can't see the ball, he can't call a safety. It should've been a safety nonetheless.
Honestly I have no clue how replay could not change that call. And just like Clemson they spot the ball at the one yard lone instead of barely out of the endzone. Pure ****ery

Advertisement
Nope. Always take the points from your defense.
Yes, but it did work out getting the ball at their 30. We likely ge the ball at our own 35 if the safety is called. So, maybe we fot an extra point withe fsiled call.

No excuse for the ACC refs. They are phucking us on these safety calls.

Even if we lose he should see they not as good as people think. But people will use the rivalry game excuse. Oh it was a rivalry game that’s why

Such cap
I've given up on that cat. Would of course love him to stay home - but not gonna care about him anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back