CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep dominating the lines and get the game into the 4th qtr.
That’s when you will see FSU really start to press and make mistakes.

Can’t let mo get away in the 3rd qtr. Norvell going to have 1st 2 drives ready to go.
Ride the initial 2nd half wave and then start chopping away at the lines.

Then EW can drop his nuts in the 4th. LFG!!!

Advertisement
Norvells scripted drives are lethal

We stopped them to start the game

Let’s do it again this half after we take the lead

We are absolutely ****ing on them in the trenches
Our OL is really impressive. To hold up and then some against this group is something. Defense started out rough but now is doing well considering who they’re playing. We need to get more DL talent. Hopefully we load up in the portal and pull a surprise on ESD.

Advertisement
Any recruit that isn't blinded by loyalty to another team / stacks of cash can see that Cristobal is beginning to stack talent at Miami.

We're not quite on the 'get on board or get beat by us' stage yet, but we're clearly going to be quite a good team in the coming years. More so if Williams turns out to be a good QB.
I hate to use this term, but we just need him to be a game manager right now. Especially with how our defense has been playing

Advertisement
That's how you win rivalry games.

Stick around and dont forget to pick up my course syllabus at the book store. It's on sale for $479.95. :quagfinal:
You win rivalry games by not settling for FGs over TDs from inside the 10.....

Advertisement
have to keep that up. Push him to his left. We missed sacking him by the leg a few times.
Yes, but we're getting home now. That was a clear safety. This the 2nd tielme thr ACC phucked us, but it worked out un our favor getting the ball at the FSU 30.

Advertisement
an important part here that people dont' want to accept (especially the mopes)

Mario is in year 2

norvell in year 4

Mario has a true freshman QB on the road

norvell has a sixth year QB at home

we win this and i don't want ANY slander on the direction of the program
Not for a week, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back