CANES vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
At the same time, they punted from their own endzone, which put us in FG range right off the bat. Silver lining. If we get the safety, which we should have, we probably don't get the ball at their 32.

Watch, if we win by one point, FSU fans will complain about us not getting that safety. Bwahahaha.
But they also don't get to run more than a minute off the clock.

Advertisement
Yeah but he also miss that run where X sealed his man and instead ran around X where the defender was free to make the tackle.
Yes, we've seen him do thst in a few games where he would have had huge games. Hopefully, he'll improve each year.

Right now, I'm rolling with Cheney. He's got the hot hand.

I was expecting a total slaughter. For me, even keeping it close is making my day. There’s more recruiting talent at this game for FSU than I can remember on a list. This can help us retain players.

We still have a half to go though so there’s that.
I don't get fsu offensive gameplan tho

seems like wilson and coleman arent healthy

Advertisement
emory sees the field way better. hes not afraid. hes smiling and crap. TVD was a deer in headlights his first start against FSU
you certainly didn't like TVD. You make no bones about it at every opportunity.

Emory has no pressure. He IS enjoying it. Good for him

They name dropped the replay official on the broadcast. Said his name was John Bush. I haven’t been able to track him down online, but maybe some one else here will be able to. Need to hold these replay officials accountable. We can’t keep getting ****ed like this

FSU is a 2nd half team. We need weather the storm in the 3rd quarter. We need 7 to start the 3rd.

Don't be surprised if FSU goes away from the run and tries to feature Coleman and Bell more. Miami is letting Wilson have opportunities. Our Safeties are creeping to Coleman's side.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
I am not remotely about to crown Emery after one and a half games of starting but all of you guys also acting like he’s just a jag Before should put that to bed as well

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back