Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide edvidence that supports that?

These same players are sub .500 for their careers.

How many have made all conference teams?

It amazes this narrative keeps being used. I’m not sure how any logical fan, who’ve watched this product for the past 4 yrs can honestly, continue to say or argue this. Why; b/c 247 rankings said so? Well 247 just said this roster is horrible

This roster have lost to

FIU
LA Tech
GT (3-9)
Duke (5-7)
UNC (6-7)
UVA (6-6)
FSU (5-7)

That’s not including the absurd amount of losses to teams who went 8-5, 7-6 on the season, all since 2018.

It’s truly amazing I continue to hear this narrative, that “we’re better than team x.” Lol

Advertisement
Watching on TV

I don’t want to use hyperbole but listening to them say that Mario was saying

“we don’t need to panic. Just take it one play at a time. Don’t be urgent”

That’s a nauseating comment. You’re down 28 to your rival. But not only that but it just shows what kind of day care service we are running right now

Advertisement
It’s a fact that if we ran back Manny and lashlee we would have a better record and this game would be closer.

In the long term, I still believe in Mario, but this is a season from ****. We ******* suck.
Weren’t you the same fool who called me a troll a couple weeks ago because all I do is bash this team?

It would be bad PR if Mario just promotes Ponce. I don’t see Mario doing that imo.
Agreed, but think Gattis going now and Ponce calling (hopefully) more modern plays shows the recruits that we at least want to be modern with our play alling regardless of Ponce's success. If Ponce somehow knocks it out of the park (unlikely), you can keep him and if not you bring someone else in and they/Ponce can decide if he stays as the QB coach.

Advertisement
I'd never let my kid play for Kelly, he's weird af and is liable to murder you, but he's a **** of a HC.

That LSU team is way more talented than this Miami team too.
Kelly is definitely a **** but when you realize most of these hero PE corches are degenerate sociopaths, it’s hard to have any respect for any of them. Hire the ones that win.

“We can’t win if nobody shows up to give us energy.”

***Fans show up and team gets their doors blown off***
Yeah, that argument is bullsh*t. Don’t need a full house to get up for a game. Just putting on that uniform should be enough. And it’s not like the other team is feeding off anything.

This is just a sorry *** team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back