Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
God we have suffered for almost 2 decades. I blame me, the year I go to Miami, preseason No. 1. Should have known 31-0 in the Fiesta Bowl was not the worst I’d ever feel.

I’m with you. This is either FSU’s version of 52-10, or we see some fight with Brown and some of the young guys. Hope it’s the latter but afraid it’s the former.
Yeah. If the game is gonna be like this, we might as well see what we got with J Brown full time. Let him loose and stop being predictable. Could FSU bless us again, with giving us a new OC and DC lol.

Advertisement
All the Oregon fans warned us. Dude from Solid Verbal podcast who knows Oregon really well called this exactly. I didnt want to believe it but he was spot on. The injuries, offensive regression, horrible game day coaching.
The book is out on Mario. You don’t have to dig to deep

Advertisement
I’m with you. This is either FSU’s version of 52-10, or we see some fight with Brown and some of the young guys. Hope it’s the latter but afraid it’s the former.
It probably is. Long term though, look at what good that did us. This game doesn’t matter long term. We need a roster turnover and a new OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dang. Only question does mario pull a chuckold Golden post game handshake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back