Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just made the mistake of looking at the recruit visit thread. Holy crap some huge names. 23 and 24. And we absolutely **** down our legs. You gotta be kidding me. If Mario keeps this class together then just wow. We ******* suck. Coaching sucks. Players suck. Scheme sucks. Top to bottom. No discipline. Penalties

Is anyone really shocked???! Im not ! This year we are awful and change will come !

season 9 papers GIF

You thought Enos playbook was bad? This is Josh Gattis playbook.

Advertisement
The Al Golden and Manny revisionism I’m reading in this thread is more entertaining than this game that’s for sure.

And to those who say there isn't enough talent, even if that is true, Lane Kiffin replaced more than 15 players through the portal in the off season. As far as I know, Mario wasn't barred from using the portal. Either he looked at this roster and said, "Nah, it'll be fine" or transfers didn't think playing for Mario would help their draft stock.

Literally tried to get a transfer at every single position but sure the roster was fine. Oh yea this roster was rolling last year… Gattis is an understandable complaint

Advertisement
Not gonna happen. LMAO
lol, oh I know. Even when money is no object we somehow ***** it up. I mean I get that Mario is better than Diaz, but if this is any indication of what we have to look forward to for the next 8 years then it's just time to fold the tents.

Mario is going NOWHERE for a WHILE, so everyone calling for his head needs a dose of reality. The real and only hope is that he’s embarrassed enough by this season to reevaluate EVERYTHING and make real changes.
This is the most realistic scenario but I believe there will need to be significant push by Rad and the admin to force his hand.

I want to blame the players, but then I see an offense with no motion or misdirection whatsoever. But then I see stupid mistakes on defense and I think, is it possible that every single coor
dinator and coach at every position is incompetent? I'm completely lost.

Advertisement
247 Sports Miami Recruiting Ranking:
2022: 16
2021: 11
2020: 17
2019: 27

So how does a program that has 4 good consecutive recruiting classes lose to Midd Tenn State, Duke and only score 6 points against UVA in regulation. We have not scored a TD in 8 quarters. We don't have a roster issue against Middle Tenn, Duke, UNC, UVA and FSU.

Against UGA and those type of teams, yes. Big gap in talent.

Gaddis and Addae are hot garbage.

Not sure getting rid of Gaddis will change anything bc this is the offense Mario wants to run.
The culture they were "developed" in was utter trash. Add in injuries being the difference, and the fact last year's teams was a coin flip away from having 4 wins instead of 7...

I’m with you. This is either FSU’s version of 52-10, or we see some fight with Brown and some of the young guys. Hope it’s the latter but afraid it’s the former.
Norvell might want to beat that 42-point spread.

Advertisement
This is all fair. You make a lot of great points.

The frustrating part for the rest of us — you know, the guys who aren’t homers or slurpers — is when some posters make comments like, “hahhahahahahhahaha…see….we ******* suck!!!”

Like I’m not sure what compels someone to rub it in like that, but it’s never a good look. No one should take pleasure in our team getting destroyed — it’s gross.
Can’t be upset at something that you see clearly.

How people individually deal with their disappointment is their own way of coping, but attacking other people for telling the truth is just plain dumb.

The reason why people like to rub it in (pause), is because the board is overrun with people who will attack you when you simply call a spade a spade. No one would want to rub it in if they weren’t being jumped on by Super Miami bro’s every time they said something that wasn’t apart of the Slurper Dogma.

Recruiting IS critical. However, what kind of talent advantage does Mario need to compete with the big dogs, when he has a 10-1 talent advantage over teams like MTSU and still can't win? How is he going to get a 10-1 advantage over ACC schools? How is he EVER going to compete for titles when he can't coach on game day?
He’s a terrible game day coach so he needs a pretty big advantage. Think of Kirby everyone called him a corch but look what all those stacked recruiting classes did for him,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back