Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not just guys leaving but bringing guys like Bain, Brown, who haven’t committed and getting guys to flip to us.

If guys leave the class we’re really fcked lol
These kids have bought in. Plus they are playing as true freshman.

***** it. Go get Urban, give him a check book and tell him to go get a natty no matter the cost. We'll have one in 3 years cause the dude will lie, cheat, sell his soul, or anything else to win. NCAA can't do **** now that NIL is out there.
Not gonna happen. LMAO

Advertisement
You want proof that Oregon had so many injuries last year they thought they were cursed? What would you like me to do that Google can't do for you?
Naw man its cuz fans love to make stuff up without any proof.

We have 6 players on the injury report.

LSU has 9

UGa has 7

FSU has 6

UF has 6

OSU has 7
Stop with the nonsense. We get it you don’t like Mario. And there is plenty to criticize. But injuries are apart of football.

I’ll let you know.I went to the North Carolina game and the crowd wasn’t bad it was pretty packed for how bad we been playing this year
Good crowd ****** performance

Attachments

• F16E4A1C-4691-4BC1-9E7C-DF24390A15FC.jpeg
    F16E4A1C-4691-4BC1-9E7C-DF24390A15FC.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 14
Advertisement

Recruiting IS critical. However, what kind of talent advantage does Mario need to compete with the big dogs, when he has a 10-1 talent advantage over teams like MTSU and still can't win? How is he going to get a 10-1 advantage over ACC schools? How is he EVER going to compete for titles when he can't coach on game day?
you already know the answers to your questions TM

Yep, I saw that and am dumbfounded at that call. Yeah, I know it was Steele, but Gattis still sucks. Steele also had Flagg in on 3rd and long in the D's first series. We know what happened. It was all downhill from there.
Nah bro gattis gave up 38 points in first half.. I saw double tightends in game and we had tecory playing Linebacker, lol.. The play with the NT running to cover a wheel route will forever be a goofy play hall of fame.. These guys are DONE

The solution to fire a first year head coach that just got here in December and had to patch the Dline together with TRANSFERS is absolutely idiotic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im afraid to watch the 2nd half🤣🤣🤣. We gotta hang loose mah braddahs🤙🤙🤙
I’m with you. This is either FSU’s version of 52-10, or we see some fight with Brown and some of the young guys. Hope it’s the latter but afraid it’s the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back