Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Look I’ll say the fans showed out but the showing our team is putting out is insulting. Low iq team with no pride. At this point the mistakes we are making on the field are highschool mistakes

***** it. Go get Urban, give him a check book and tell him to go get a natty no matter the cost. We'll have one in 3 years cause the dude will lie, cheat, sell his soul, or anything else to win. NCAA can't do **** now that NIL is out there.
Mario has a lifetime contract bro. Get comfortable

Advertisement
Mario is at fault for Kam's whiff?

Mario is why Kam blew the cover 2 against MTSU on the 99 yard TD?
We’ll Mario is the HC and every single player from last year outside of Harvey and Campbell has regressed. Seems like a theme. No?

If you attacked any other fans for saying we were going to lose this week, calling them a “puzzy” or a “fake fan” or “soft”...

1) Grow up lol
2) Apologize
3) Learn that being an irrational homer is not a being a “tRuE fAn!”

I understand it’s rivalry week & you’re supposed to have nothing but hate for anything FSU, but what shouldn’t happen is attacking people who are simply giving an honest assessment of what they’ve seen & how they think the game will turn out.

Anybody that’s watched us this year & isn’t completely retarded can see we’re an awful team & there are no gimme W’s on this schedule, so if someone thought we were gonna lose (even if it was a rivalry game), that shouldn’t have been met with such ire & vitriol, especially when all they were doing is telling the truth.

And I’m not talking about myself, I’m actually speaking up for the people on the board who legit get attacked for having a dissenting opinion, even if it’s based on pure facts.

That over the top delusional Superfan homerism sh*t needs to legitimately die down this offseason. Like I’m not saying you can’t or shouldn’t be a fan that absolutely loves your team, but this thing where you can never ask legitimate questions or have an opinion that isn’t just “wE’Re wiNnInG eVeRy gAmE bRo, mAriO iS dA bEsT derrrr!” stuff has to go.
The slurpers are, and always have been, much more aggressive than the "mopes"

Where is Ed Reed, Alonzo, etc. This is supposed to be the **** “dream team” of leadership and we can’t even get our team focused and excited to play FSU at home.
Oh they're pretty excited...for FSU. High five! Never seen a rivalry game where a team loves getting humiliated on national television like this. Not 1 player upset that I've seen but lots of laughs and good times.

Advertisement
Fools. That stadium is a nightmare to get out of. The wise man waits until the end of the game, it'd be plain sailing all the way home.
traffic more painful than watching the rest of this game?

Advertisement
Rad needs to start earning his paycheck and start bossing Mario around. Need to make it clear that he needs to hire an OC that will run a modern offense tailored to the personnel’s strengths.

Advertisement
This team was a kick and a pick away from being 9-3. We added depth in the DL, LB, and secondary. Brought in two experienced WRs and and had a stud qb coming back. This dude **** this team up in a matter of months into one of the worse teams in the country. We were bad under manny but this **** is putrid.
This team was as close to being 4-8 to being 9-3 lol.

But yeah this season has been a joke. Manny let the players sail the ship but the offense was exciting.

Mario wants to be the boss and his offense isn’t as fun. Players didn’t like it and don’t seem bought in. We weren’t winning a chip with these players though. I’m still giving Mario his time even though his first year has been extremely disappointing

They’re kicking our ***.
They are. It’s the reverse of 2020. This season is what it is. This is a team where 75% of our guys are low energy, low football iq, soft football players.

The cultural rot this program has is evident, 20 years of garbage has finally caught up to us.

I’m giving Mario three years to figure this out. I believe that he will (call me a moron, fanboy, whatever idc). The bill finally came due. This is gonna be a bottom up build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back