Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
SMU also was coached by someone competent last year. You forgot that part. Lashlee has been mediocre at SMU, and the same fans riding him like a cruise right now, sure as **** wasn't doing that last year, when the O was struggling and unable to pick up third downs consistently.
These people are forgetting the SMU vs UCF game

**** it! Fire Mario!! I’m so sick of his ****, his false bravado. He’s a ******* Meathead who has conned his way to the top. A complete ******* fraud. Players, players, players blah blah blah. He’s made the worst hires and has destroyed this team and the QB room
He's a con man, period. Another nepotistic hire. I knew we were in trouble when our fans were celebrating him getting stomped by Utah, because it somehow made it easier for him to come pull that magic here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario couldn’t win with the best players from the Bills/Eagles/Chiefs combined. $8mm **** show. The admin responsible for this ponzi deserves all the hate. The players don’t.

Gattis was a bad hire. We need to shakeup our offensive staff.

But we have a team littered with low football IQ players. Players that have never been held accountable, and that were welcomed into a culture of rot and mediocrity.

This year is what it is. I’m giving Mario three years to turn this around.
Agree - there isn't really a choice.

Advertisement
What did I say earlier today??

Screenshot_20221104-203306_DuckDuckGo.jpg

We have had our more than fair share of injuries, but we just suck. Like the same suck since 2004 or 2005. Coaches, recruiting classes, nothing changes. I am starting to believe that our players are getting paid to lose. What else can explain how we win recruiting battles and they have no winning drive to overcome any game situations. This is painful for fans. I am not sure the players care.

Advertisement
Why is Benson not playing here? Yet we wound up with Denis and Sagapolu...
They told Benson’s story. He had a knee injury in 2020, played sparingly in 2021. He wanted a change when Mario left. Norvell was the first to call, and gave Benson’s first offer back in high school. So he choose FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back