Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
“Fsu is a tough rivalry game tough in game conference game, were going to keep working and go back and simply just keep working folks”

I feel like i am at a terrible club with loud music and i just want to get the F out.

The defense can't tackle and is getting gashed... At least the offense can claim to be banged up...
No excuses on offense. Defense has like 4 D1 players and they are being rotated on the Dline. So you have like 2 in total every play.

Bout to switch to the hometown Phils. At least they are competitive. My poor son flew down to .miami for this horseshyt.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Listen, I loooove my canes. But this is why I took FSU Moneyline and with the spread.
I’m not a betting man, but we got called out by blind homers for calling it like it is. I love my canes too, but this is a horrible, ****** team. I figured they’d put up a better fight than this though. I wanted to be wrong. We may not win another game this season.

we suck again GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually the war chant will sound louder because our fans think chanting "f u seminoles" to the war chant is cool. No it just make it sound louder on tv.
Bro ive been to a million fsu Miami games.

When the Miami fans leave the stadium or stop chanting because they’re so disappointed and its only the Noles singing loudly in a blowout in Miami and our recruits are standing by watching the dejection in our players it is the worst thing that happens.

When its an exciting game and it sounds loud because Miami fans are chanting f the seminoles its lit for the people at the game. That is not what’s going to happen though

Hate to say it. They played harder for Manny. Waaaaayyyyyyyyyy harder
It's true. We spent another week listening to people talk us into "it's the culture! you just have to get rid of the mentality from the last staff's awful coaching, bla bla bla." But last year's team was a lot better and played harder. Not even remotely debatable.

Advertisement
It is a total clusterf0k... if Van Dyck plays another down at Miami, he is a f00l
Anything more at this point just hurts him. Unless Mario fires Gattis and can bring in an experience OC that runs something more modern as soon as the season ends, TVD needs to transfer and give himself a chance to rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back