Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why has Travis shaved his head like Mattingly in that Simpsons softball episode?

Thanks mike norvell classy move kneeling and not putting up 50 on us very classy move after absolutely destroying us at our home we appreciate your class

@Cribby, you may have to play therapist the rest of this season. Sprinkle in some “speculation” just to make us feel better. 😂

Advertisement
C4CF16F6-41F1-48A3-AD0B-0F2FAE83CDED.jpeg

This is who pushed them around all night !! I know for a fact he been studying our bad habits.

Advertisement
Not 1 kid on this team is a legit p5 player. This is a Marshall level squad at best and that's probably an insult to Marshall. Mario lost me on this one. Didn't expect the win, but they looked beyond incompetent. Burn it to the ground and put it into basketball or table tennis or wtf ever. Most pathetic team ever.

Advertisement
Same time frame for me. Never really enjoyed the glory days. Maybe, I'll go catch full seasons of yesteryears on YouTube.

Coker - Shannon - Golden - Richt - Manny - Mario

God that fckn depressing. Insult to injury? Coker had the best record
Yup, I watched the early 2000s canes but I was just to young to appreciate them and understand the greatness I was witnessing

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back