Canes Vs FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Blake and Manny really ****ed us tonight
I don't disagree at all but the systemic ******* of us and this program has been going on for like 15 years now. I just can't absolve this "all star" staff from giving us THIS product. Just good (not even great) coaches can at least make something resembling chicken salad out of chicken ****. Mario & Co have taken chicken **** and dragged it through a South Beach alley on a hot Sunday morning and put it on a plate for us to consume as we praise his supposed work ethic.

Advertisement
He is the best recruiter in the country. He will get the top talent here. And once we get the bad seeds out and pair our talent with a great OC, we will be rocking and rolling. You will look like a fool 5 years from now
I hope you are right and we all look like fools in 5 years. But it's bad right now, real bad, and it was not necessary.

Advertisement
He is the best recruiter in the country. He will get the top talent here. And once we get the bad seeds out and pair our talent with a great OC, we will be rocking and rolling. You will look like a fool 5 years from now
How much F'n talent does he need to score a TD every 12 quarters, Einstein? How much more talent does he need to beat MTSU? Mario is a crap coach, and always has been. Can he recruit? Sure. That makes him a **** of a used car salesman. Answer me this. How much more **** talent does Mario need to beat MTSU? How much more talent does he need to score more than 3 points against FSU? Now, how much talent is he going to need to beat Alabama, Clemson, or **** ANY top 10 team that has even close to the same level of talent. People like you seem to think mario is going to kill it in recruiting, but everyone else is going to forget how to. I got news for you. Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Clemson, Ohio State, ALL OF THEM are still going to recruit well. Mario would have to lock up every **** 5 star player out there, and hope all those other schools get nothing. It's just not possible. Mario might bring in a top 5 class, but other schools will as well. Mario needs a MASSIVE talent advantage to win, and he's not going to have that here. No way. He is not going to have the #1 recruiting class by a mile every year. You're a **** fool if you think he will. He'll recruit well, but he will never have the advantages he needs to win big consistently. He sucks too badly on game day.

Advertisement
No he does not he got pinned inside on Benson td which made it 14-3... he is terrible... lol I know it's easy to switch but football is not in his future. It's ok he'll have a degree and can use that
He tackles not in space though. That’s why he need a to play LBQ

Bahahaha, right.

Best recruiter in the country, please. We wouldn't have a soul worth a **** if not for the Benjamin's. Kids will talk up a coach as none of them, and I mean none of them, talk the real truth. Money, it's the main reason they go anywhere.

Nobody who's ever played the game of football would come play for this **** sandwich we're serving up on a weekly basis. We fired the last guy for underperforming and the new guy makes double but shows out worse. What a joke.

Advertisement
You've been around forever, no name change, and if you've been along for this ****** ride that long, you're real.
41 years a fan. I still remember Richt coming in for Kelly against the Gators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back