CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FIU is shutting out the U at Marlins Park. Jesus I feel like I haven't even absorbed this yet. I'm smoking some dank like a **** right now trying to understand what's happening.

Does the NCAA have the power to fine a coach or suspend a kid for faking injuries?

Advertisement
Hmmmm, that’s interesting if he’s not there. Count the Pitt game that he missed, there is something going on.
I would like to know if that’s confirmed?? If true TVD better be the *****. After this year, I’d let him run it if martell leaves. We don’t even know what we got in that kid. Baffles the mind why we can’t at least kill our curiosity and confirm what all these guys say. He sucks. I’ll shut up and move on with my fandom if true

Advertisement
This is probably true. Manny sucks. But there were better options out there for us in 2019 than Manny and Butch, especially with Mork leaving the money on the table, and so the Butch talk in 2019 doesn’t make any sense to me. Blame the powers that hired Manny over doing a real search and hire for where we’re at.
Again.......NEVER did you hear me say ANYTHING about Butch being here now....from 01-14 is my gripe

Advertisement
Is that suppose to make me feel better? 45-13 wouldn’t even make me feel better. There is a major problem for this to be a reoccurring issue. We as a program have not learned any lessons in 15 yrs. from administration to coaches to players to fans. None of us.
And more banners need to be pointed at the true cause of this which is the administration. The **** coaches we’ve had the last 15 years is just a symptom of the true cancer inside the Hecht center. And we have Hecht center moles on here like @Go Canes!! trying to tell us everything is hunky dory and James and Strawley are really good at there jobs. What a bunch bull$hit!!! The athletic dept needs to be cleaned out from top to bottom and replaced with real football people or this is our reality. Smh

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back