CANES vs fiu

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we beat good teams. Don't discount that. This team is just immature feeling themselves and not mentally prepared to play. We've seen this after every bye week. This is on the coaches. Don't know how to prepare and motivate their team. Add in terrible play calling on both sides of the ball.

excuse me? we beat good teams? FSU is the worst they have EVER BEEN and fired their coach bc if it.

Loserville is a below average P5 team and Pitt is trash.

You Diaz slurpers are something else.

Advertisement
Nope but it’s FIU... NKosi got too much heart to let that team keep him out of the end zone.
I know you are anti Jarren as well. Bruh, he ain’t the guy. PERIOD. Not a Kosi fan either, but he got more than Jarren. He’s one of the worst I’ve seen. It’s been a pretty poor room for a very long time too. Just gimme someone who can kick this dead *** fish f*ck of an offensive team in the coulo

I can't believe after the season we have witnessed, we very potentially have not seen rock bottom yet. Jesus Christ.

Manure stinking it up at the old orange bowl..

While Playmaker and Ray are talking to each other in pre recorded interviews.

FICKING EMBARASSING.

Advertisement
Better wake TF up in this 2nd half. Got their asses handed to them in the 1st.

Thanks for making me laugh guys. I really wouldn’t mind dying right now
I really can’t even blame you for that bro, I’m slowly approaching that feeling...slowly but surely

I pray to all that is holy that we look like a different team in the second half

We’ve played terribly in every FBS game.

Including the FSU and Louisville.
Ok. I can empathize with about 97% of the negativity on this thread tonight. But this comment is flat out ridiculous. We played a nearly flawless game against Louisville. Put your vape down Kween!

Advertisement
Defense isnt good enough either. Get off the field on 3rd down.

1574560618221.png

Advertisement
If Butch were our Coach now...we'd be winning....
This is probably true. Manny sucks. But there were better options out there for us in 2019 than Manny and Butch, especially with Mork leaving the money on the table, and so the Butch talk in 2019 doesn’t make any sense to me. Blame the powers that hired Manny over doing a real search and hire for where we’re at.

Advertisement
Winning this game looks very bleak. Outside of FSU and UL game we typically don’t score many points.

I think its over unless something crazy happens

"This is a revenge game for Butch"

Revenge against what? Himself for leaving the program to corch up the Browns?

The loyalty some of these wobbly brained morons show for a guy who spurned the program almost 20 years ago is appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back