CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't understand the hubbub about Lingard not playing. He had a devastating knee injury. Have the doctors cleared him?

I think guys just like saying “ where’s Lingard”... kind of like “ where’s Carmen San Diego”..

Remember when @Liberty City El said Herbert sucked and no one listened? Y’all believe him now?

also will Mallory is elite. Best tight end room in the country next year
He's got some of the worse footwork I've ever seen of an Offensive Tackle.

I always felt he was a Guard coming out of AH, Idk why we've played him for so long at Tackle, he can't anchor at all & is about as flat footed as can be.

Advertisement
I wonder if danielsons tongue needs week long rest after tonguing bamas **** pipe Saturday’s

His dream is to be in the middle of a human centipede consisting of Sabag and Greg Sankey.

The Big Ten should formally excommunicate him.

Advertisement
Just LOL'd at this....

1575152920141.png

Advertisement
Kinda odd the great sec defense died when they cane into the 21rst century with offense
Same in the NFL. I'm the old days the offenses would be so complicated (though look basic) that crazy talented rookies wouldn't have a chance. Then they changed how they coach and now rookie QBs can can really succeed

Advertisement
It’s ok, but this duke / Miami game is awesome
Pretty much. Theonly consolation for missing all the great games over the years to watch Miami is because they've been so bad that whoever they're playing it's going to be a close battle

i think burns is being allowed to showcase himself a little for a transfer opporunity. If lo is back and we have these two freshmen coming in with cam, he wont touch the ball ever again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back