CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember when @Liberty City El said Herbert sucked and no one listened? Y’all believe him now?

also will Mallory is elite. Best tight end room in the country next year
TF you talking about? I TOLD THIS BOARD HE WAS **** BACK WHEN WE WERE RECRUITING HIM !! I got negged for it too. I don’t even think LC was on the board yet.

I wonder if danielsons tongue needs week long rest after tonguing bamas **** pipe Saturday’s

I don't understand the hubbub about Lingard not playing. He had a devastating knee injury. Have the doctors cleared him?

Advertisement
lol at saying Alabama missing Tua is the reason Alabama isn't making a statement for the cfp. Mac Jones has them at 31 points half way. There's no discussion as to the garbage Saban and his staff have become on defense against any team with a pulse.

Back to us: we need to fire Enos and Baker :) Diaz and James as well. This program has so many issues.

Advertisement
lol at saying Alabama missing Tua is the reason Alabama isn't making a statement for the cfp. Mac Jones has them at 31 points half way. There's no discussion as to the garbage Saban and his staff have become on defense against any team with a pulse.

Back to us: we need to fire Enos and Baker :) Diaz and James as well. This program has so many issues.
Barry, too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back