CANES vs DUKE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Zion Nelson every games he gives up multiple pressures and sacks. I think he's gonna be more of the same next year unless he really improves his Football IQ and awareness.

What's prehistoric about sitting in Shotgun and slinging it?
Slow developing running plays, slow developing playaction passes that require your qb to turn his back to the los and retreat another 3-4 steps before looking downfield (behind a poor pass blocking o-line to boot), overall slow tempo between plays that works against establishing rhythm and places little stress on the opposing defense. Relative to what a majority of CFB is doing now a days, our philosophy and style of play is prehistoric imo.

Advertisement
Yeah I been tellin yall for months you do not wanna see Herbert get any snaps in an actual game.

Better hope Campbell can comeback in the 2nd half or just put Herb at Guard & move Scaife back to RT for the rest of the game.

Cause I'm telling yall it's gonna get ugly with Herbert out there at RT...

There was a brief moment of delusion on my part post-Louisville where I said that maybe if the trajectory of "improvement" held that I'd be willing to reassess the job that Botch Berry did this year.

Someone should've just punched me in the throat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back