Canes vs Corn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You get up 23 points and have that lead in the 4th qtr, you shouldn't "hold on" for a win against a very bad Nebraska team

I'm proud at our kids. They hung in there and kept their poise. Ugly win. Everyone has them. At least we're 3-0. Beats the alternative.

Advertisement
Now I got to play ncaa 14 to see Nebraska blowed out like they should have been

In all fairness to this terrible staff, decent officiating and Nebraska never gets close. That catch they called incomplete was a catch. I think back to UF and that catch against us in 2008. SEC officials called it a catch. Big10 officials call a MUCH clearer catch incomplete. Conference officials MUCH BE done away with. If we're going to be under the NCAA banner, we should at least have NCAA officials. Never mind, that would be even uglier. Then we'd get hosed EVERY week, as opposed to 3 out of 4.

Anyway, that catch was the dagger, and the refs pulled it right out and jabbed it in our eye. As much as I hate Golden and company, I hate opposing conference officials even more. Ok, maybe not quite, but it's pretty darn close.

Also, remember.... it was Big 10 officials that stole our 6th title away. Never forget that.

Advertisement
I thought Miami will start 4-0 and then collapse. This team is extremely poorly coached. This was almost Miami v FSU 2.0. They made Tommy Armstrong look like Tommy Frasier! I know the saying a win is a win, but this one feels extremely undeserved and cheap.

Advertisement
God help Nebraska. They are like a JC team right now. Don't think they will put up with this or long. They might be even less talented then we are.

Golden's penalty was devastating. We were up big, but struggling to stop them from gaining yards. Finally got a third down stop and Golden's penalty for running on the field nullifies it, giving them a first down. Grace gets injured a couple plays later and Nebraska scores their first TD a couple plays after that. It was pretty much downhill from there as we were held to field goals pretty much the rest of the night,

Unacceptable for a coach to make a mental mistake like that. Crushed everything we had going.

Also wtf was he putting Rosier in for? Kaaya was on cruise control.

Really ugly win. Not in a good way. Extremely frustrating. I'll take it though. 3-0...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
In all fairness to this terrible staff, decent officiating and Nebraska never gets close. That catch they called incomplete was a catch. I think back to UF and that catch against us in 2008. SEC officials called it a catch. Big10 officials call a MUCH clearer catch incomplete. Conference officials MUCH BE done away with. If we're going to be under the NCAA banner, we should at least have NCAA officials. Never mind, that would be even uglier. Then we'd get hosed EVERY week, as opposed to 3 out of 4.

Anyway, that catch was the dagger, and the refs pulled it right out and jabbed it in our eye. As much as I hate Golden and company, I hate opposing conference officials even more. Ok, maybe not quite, but it's pretty darn close.

Also, remember.... it was Big 10 officials that stole our 6th title away. Never forget that.

Good points. Thought about that Florida game as well

I tried. I resisted the mope. This game ******* sent me over the edge. What a wonderful first quarter followed up by a full 3 quarters of downright nonsense. I cannot believe he fails so hard at closing out this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back