Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is... Why are the coaches forcing plays that don't fit our skill level? The WRs (3, 6, and 8) won't win one on one deep ball battles, so why not run quick slants, or comebacks..shoot as @Cribby said WR screens?

TE meshes?

The amount of "fans" who are clowning King is ridiculous. Did he have a bad game? Yeah, most definitely. Did Lashlee call a game that helped him? Absolutely not

You'll are quick to forget who we had at QB before.

If they play like this vs Pitt, VA Tech, NC then call it for what it is.
I could be wrong but Im pretty sure those shots down field are reads from King. No one is open. Throw a deep shot down the sideline where the safeties arent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
******* Virginia with a bunch a zero star recruits scored 23 on Clemsons D.
Miami scored 3

Advertisement
How is that even possible?! So your supposed to lower your shoulder but somehow not lower your head? How the Fvck is that even possible, and of course your head is gonna hit first most times because your ******* head is before your shoulders! Amh
It doesn't make sense to me either but it's the rules unfortunately. Other teams don't seem to have an issue with it.

Advertisement
You think last year’s OL was better than this year’s? Is that gif for yourself?
They both suck. Even if this years OL is slightly better, if it’s not better when we play a D with a pulse, it’s insignificant. You can dumpster dive to determine the better piece of trash all you want, but at the end of the day it is all rubbish.

No we shot ourselves in the foot just as much as Clemson put their foot in our ***. It's falls on coaching. Baker is a bum. Lashlee, I'm still undecided on. Diaz has no balls.
How does anyone not think much of this is coaching? Agree with you. And if it’s players, they recruited them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back