Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want to hear a mother ****** thing about manny Diaz’s defense no more

They gone tell you that the defense played their *** off and played championship football all night.

“just accept it bro”

“we played the number 1 team bro”

“talent difference bro”

“your an idiot if you think Miami can hang with clemsons roster bro”

Advertisement
I sure as **** don't.. I keep getting swindled time and again
To add to that we also need more difference makers.
King had some great individual plays but there’s only so much he could do. Same with Bolden on defense.

Oh, okay. I agree, the staff gets hung up on upperclassmen even when the player is not making plays.
After 4 games, the upperclassmen have shown their ability. Vs a top 4 team, they showed that they are just not able to help the team win (and in some cases have proven what most already thought). Go with the younger players, what do they have to lose?

"Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity"

Night y'all ✌🏿

@Paranos please rate this lovely lady's curves. Whatever you say is good for me.
tenor.gif

We were not ready. Penalties proved that.

“They”say one penalty doesn’t decide a game, but that unforced error by Roche lining up offsides at the beginning of the game And nullifying a great play by him that would have had Clemson go 4 and out that series, was very tough to digest.

Advertisement
Cool. We scored 17 and allowed 42 due to better coaching than last year!

Let’s keep it up then.
That is unfortunately just about Clemsons’s average points scored and allowed in the last two seasons. Dabo has the Tigers humming perfectly with Lawrence there. Our best hope is that he leaves for the NFL or Alabama...he seems like he could easily keep this going for another decade.

Again, regardless of what Trevor says now I would not be surprised if he came back next year. It’s the Clemson way, even if it defies financial sense.

After 4 games, the upperclassmen have shown their ability. Vs a top 4 team, they showed that they are just not able to help the team win (and in some cases have proven what most already thought). Go with the younger players, what do they have to lose?

"Doing the same thing over again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity"

Night y'all ✌🏿
Play the younger players and go 2-5 the rest of the way and you will lose recruits.

I get what you’re saying, and there is a balance to maintain, but I don’t want to see Tyler Van Dyke starting for us unless he absolutely has to this year.

“They”say one penalty doesn’t decide a game, but that unforced error by Roche lining up offsides at the beginning of the game And nullifying a great play by him that would have had Clemson go 4 and out that series, was very tough to digest.
That was a really ticky-tack call

Advertisement

Night y'all ✌🏿
Well, the team is 3-1. So, someone helped win those 3 games.

I agree though, the younger players need more PT.

1st defensive series - how in the F*** do you line up offside on 3rd down especially if you are dropping in coverage? How F-ing dumb was that?
geez that was pathetic...

1st defensive series - how in the F*** do you line up offside on 3rd down especially if you are dropping in coverage? How F-ing dumb was that?
geez that was pathetic...
Honestly...thats a BS call...Clemson had more than a few occasions that they were on line later in game and not one call...
That was a major effect on game...nit saying we win but that **** set a tone...
That Other non targeting on Sunshine was the fvckin worst....no other conference even thinks of making that call or even think of reviewing it...
This conference sucks **** and would love to leave it already....
Its well known of their bias and constant ******** of Canes.

Clemson is clearly better than everyone but the remaining teams in the ACC aren’t really all that.

We should be favored in all our remaining games.
We say that every season just before imploding. I’d love to finish w one loss, but history isn’t on our side.

Advertisement
Play the younger players and go 2-5 the rest of the way and you will lose recruits.

I get what you’re saying, and there is a balance to maintain, but I don’t want to see Tyler Van Dyke starting for us unless he absolutely has to this year.
My bad. I should have been more clear. I was specifically referring to the WRs (3, 6, & 8), LBs (44, 53) and DBs (8, 5)

I'll ride with King the rest of the year and I hope he comes back with Lashlee for another run.

My bad. I should have been more clear. I was specifically referring to the WRs (3, 6, & 8), LBs (44, 53) and DBs (8, 5)

I'll ride with King the rest of the year and I hope he comes back with Lashlee for another run.
I agree. More time to the young wide receivers and the others that you have named.

The difference in this game was Ragone not getting any meaningful reps.
i said that before the game. if he did not get enough PT there is no way we were going to stop them. He needs to be playing Mike or Sam LB not striker. He is the best LB we have on the team right now. If they haven't figured that out by now then we may be in trouble

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back