Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, do all of the many posters who said before this game that (1) Lashlee will be highly sought after as a head coach next year and (2) UM needs to back up the truck and pay whatever it takes to keep Lashlee, still feel that same way after this game?

• Haha
Reactions: 3GC
Advertisement
thats all Im saying.

Dude said we don’t have the same talent as Clemson....no duh!

But if we truly were better at coaching than last year it wouldn’t look like this

I agree that both are the issue, but how do you properly place blame in these situations? The roster holes become most glaring when this team faces a championship caliber team like tonight

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very poor game plan o. Offense and although the D came to play they were in the field too much. Amari Carter penalty set the tone for the game. But yet another **** poor effort - so t give a **** if it is against Clemson- after a bye. Nothing interesting - even the gimmick plays sucked. Rooster invisible. Mallory invisible. Jordan invisible. They are not bad players- just a bad game plan. And yeah the announcers suck Clemson ****

So, do all of the many posters who said before this game that (1) Lashlee will be highly sought after as a head coach next year and (2) UM needs to back up the truck and pay whatever it takes to keep Lashlee, still feel that same way after this game?
I sure as **** don't.. I keep getting swindled time and again

I agree that both are the issue, but how do you properly place blame in these situations? The roster holes become most glaring when this team faces a championship caliber team like tonight

No doubt it becomes more glaring for sure. We aren’t stupid. Every single cane fan on this site knows Clemson has out recruited Miami and has a championship culture, with championship coaches......

We all know that. I think great coaches extract the most they can from average players and motivate them to play above their level. UVA is a average college team. (6-6 type team) They played Clemson like a average team should.

It’s definitely both coaching and talent in the case of Miami.

We were just 6-7 last season....

These LBs that we are rolling out.....maybe we just don’t have better options. But I would hope you at least scheme to your advantages and try to mask deficiencies. That’s not something I saw Miami do tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back