Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
babey.gif

Advertisement
we say it's the jimmies and joes, but the lower rated lb for clemson makes are tough interception. our highly rated starting cb drops one of the easiest interception he will every see. #typicalmiami
But we have better Jimmy and Joe's at lber and don't play them. What is that?

Why? we don't have the players, right?
We don’t have the players, at least today, compared to Clemson. Clemson’s defense is much better across the board than Miami’s offense. Especially where it counts the most, their DL versus our OL, their CBs versus our WRs.

Lashlee’s failing grade is for not coming up with something to generate meaningful offense. I don’t see Lashlee scheming any favorable matchups. Maybe there aren’t any.

Dabo playing with fire.

We will see these ****heads again.
Ball is in your court Manny.

Constantly laying eggs with more time to prepare makes people question if you got what it takes.

Advertisement
Ragone!!!

But fvck ***** Sweeney for trying to score with 11 seconds.
Manny should have had someone kick somebody in the nuts for that bull****. Dabo acts like a holly saint but he’s the biggest douche there is. I didn’t have a problem with him until tonight. That 80 yard FG attempt before the half and then trying to score up by almost 40 points with 10 seconds in the clock. I hope that limp d*** piece of s*** muthaf***ka gets what’s coming to him. Karma is a b***h.

Advertisement
The defense’s showing is about as predicted.
The offense was a disappointment. We got 100% suffocated. The few spots I thought they were vulnerable never really got tested because we got our asses blitzed and never countered. We didn’t win a WR battle, but that wasn’t unexpected. We know what we’ve got there. We weren’t even close to punching with them, which is all I hoped for. Sucks for us.

I’m not even mad at the defense. Minus the penalties I thought the defense did as well as you could have hoped vs
Clemson.

Like you said...the offense was pathetic.

Advertisement
Same. You don’t like it? STOP IT.

That’s why their program is on top and we’re circling the drain for two decades.
That and their continuity. They could win TWENTY NCs in a row and Dabo and his staff would stay in place. They could have 32 first round picks ready to leave in their junior year, and 31 would stay. They are unique in college football.

Nah, he can sense the tide is changing.

He's trying to run up the score and establish dominance now. It's chess, not checkers.
Lol I’m assuming you’re talking about tide of the future not game right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back