Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wanted this win so bad.

I also said if we lose let’s not embarrassed.

This is embarrassing. Not competitive. Don’t wanna bear about the defense fighting all night.

There is nothing competitive about 34-10 and miss me with all the excuses y’all might have.

We had the opportunity to show up and be competitive in front of the nation and in front of recruits and we laid an egg.

National title contender or not......Is anyone looking at ole miss as a national title contender? No but they also aren’t getting embarrassed tonight.

They got embarrassed by the gaytors and needed OT to beat kentucky by one point.
That's what you want for miami.

If our WRs weren't complete garbage, our Offense wouldnt' be so ****. When a DC knows your WRs suck and that he can just easily cover them one on one regardless which CB is on them, it makes it pretty ******* hard for the offense.
Agree but he also hasn't done anything to help that out.

Advertisement
Good night all they really did give a good effort. No help on offense which just highlights some of our hesitation with just how good we were.

Set King up to fail. OL not there and I will just keep reading about your opinions on our WR's. Our OLine moves nobody.

Let's see how we rebound because the remaining games are winnable none of these teams are in the same class as Clemson IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
they do have misdirection i agree but wioth a back like Etienne compared to our backs (who r good) but his speed for cfb is a mega difference and the OL and DL look faster
we look like we did after every bye week last week. Like we did absolutely nothing. Did you see anything different about our offense?

Their player look better because they are better coached! End of story! We are getting out worked, out hit, and most of all out coached. When we have chances we do nothing with them. IMO there are too many players on this team with no heart!

Advertisement
This is why you can't get too fixated with stars. Our bum WRs were all highly rated, but it doesn't mean ****. I'm not even sure they should be starting for G5 schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back