Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Losing to Clemson is expected. I did not expected to get blown out. Their defense basically shut us out.
Game would look closer if we would have scored on offense

Offense was equally as bad as when golden AND Richt were here

our ONLY TOUCHDOWN came on a blocked FG!!!!

Gentlemen, this program only cares about collecting ACC checks. Manny is a symptom to the cancer. This program is run on the cheap. Go 12-0 or 0-12 makes no difference as long as those fat ACC checks don’t bounce.

Advertisement
Exposed. We drop at least 2 more games this season
I think we’re an above average to good team, but we’re not close to elite. Well compete with peripheral Top 20 teams, but anything above that is too much. We don’t have the personnel to do it. I believe we’ll drop two more games.

We’ve been neutered to the extent we just want to be in a game for once like ole miss vs bama just now and we can’t even do that

Advertisement
This is what it is. Offense sucked **** and the defense showed up. We had a chance and the offense got hammered Brett Killed rhettt. An we need to go back the the drawling board. The only thing I wish is that the defense woke up on this an the offense comes back after this.

Two weeks to prepare and nothing exciting on offense. Even if they did not convert they showed NO wrinkles. D played ok. Offense was terrible.

Advertisement
but they are faster look with your eyes man they are stronger and faster fuq the rankings. USE UR EYES BRUH they have more guys that explode off the ball. Im not talking long speed im talking explosiveness there is a difference on the DL and OL
I noticed that in the 1st qtr.... Their guys have waaaaay faster game speed than our guys.

Advertisement
LSU made a better Clemson defense look pedestrian at times during last year’s NCG but they had NFL receivers taxing that secondary. Clemson is daring us with one on ones and we haven’t won a single battle.

This looks like Mark Richt's offense tonight.

One running play - inside zone
Whole passing game been predicated on vertical routes/low percentage throws.

This has been an absolutely embarrassing showing by our offense.
Knew it’d be tough tonight. But getting shutout is unacceptable. Virginia scored points on this defense. Different game, different day but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back