Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
After getting our teeth kicked in, I hate seeing that BS 4 finger thing. We started it, so it’s an even bigger slap in the face seeing it now
lol, we did not invent this.

Advertisement
On the bright side, King and Lashlee will probably be back.
King isn’t a WR and not a QB. Come back and be the face of Miami’s first Heisman campaign in a while. Plus we don’t play Clemson next year so he might have a shot

Advertisement
it’s always been ridiculous to talk about leaving the ACC.

but seriously, how do we stay in the ACC?

Clemson is a better team. But our kids have played with heart and the refs have made sure it wasn’t close.
I’m sorry Bro but I don’t want to hear about the Refs. This is a flat out *** Whipping!

How did it get this bad at WR

When you have a Malik Rosier as a starting QB and head coach calling plays from his 1980's play book, not many elite wide receivers want to sign with that team. It will take a couple years of having Lashlee to get the WR recruiting in order.

Advertisement
Perfect example, dee Wiggins drops a pass in the breadbasket, king get mauled, we have three guys grab a dude for a loss and he goes for 7 more yards. That’s the gap!

If Diaz were a bauce he would take out Lawrence and Etienne’s knees and wait for the reply in the ACCCG without them to make it to the playoffs. Cheating is his only shot.
The crazy thing is I doubt that'd make much of a difference. We still won't be able to score.

Advertisement
It’s amazing how Diaz never has his teams ready to play following a bye week. And Lashlee’s gameplan stunk. Totally out coached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back