Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
who cares about skin color or anything phillips light af and has explosiveness, bolden 2. They just have more boldens and phillips
does players were not highly rated, but they are flying around making big plays, because our offense is so predictable. nope not about skin color, but they are looking better than our higher rated lbs.

Advertisement
Look at how quickly they closed on Chaney... That's the difference. No hesitation, they trust their knowledge and instincts. And the starting WRs are still in... They're not it. But, they keep leaving them in I don't get it
They rushed 3 and dropped 8.

There was nothing special about that play from Clemson - they just rallied to a poorly thrown ball. We do that too.

Advertisement
This looks like Mark Richt's offense tonight.

One running play - inside zone
Whole passing game been predicated on vertical routes/low percentage throws.

This has been an absolutely embarrassing showing by our offense.
Yep. Said this earlier. Run, run, Richt!

thats what happens when you dont have any talent at the wr position. literally none. zero. clemson keeps sending 5 or six because they know they have an advantage on the outside.

theres no deep threat ability, no big guys, no yac ability. zero.

we cant talk about being a good team unless we fix the wr position.

Not a great performance by King but I feel bad for him really because howz the guy supposed to know where to throw, or lead, these soft-*** disappointing receivers. Nothing seems to work so confidence is suffering. Not a pretty picture.

Advertisement
Outmatched, yes.

But there's still ways to scheme players open. We have about 4 first downs in 3 quarters. Just pathetic from Lashlee I'm afraid - he's come back to Earth with a bump tonight.
we have a good O scheme its just they have better athletes fast bruh. Cmon man what scheme was beating Coker bum *** with that 01 squad? Answer NONE

Advertisement
Clemson has 11 5star and 42 4star players right?
We have 40 4* players?
My memory is probably off but it shows.

We need talent and experience on the OL before our offense can show up on any given Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back