Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Measuring stick game and we have been found wanting. Everything is still there to be had and the hope is we improve enough to have a better showing at the end of the year. At this point you want to see who still giving max effort.

Advertisement
You guys really gotta put the gun down. Understand what y'all really seeing for once instead of just cheddar bobbing it. This is exactly what should've been expected. No better and no worse. But it gives you a measure of what you are... It allows you to see where we need to improve because as anyone with a clue knew we just aren't physically or from a systematic stand point where we need to be to compete nationally. Our offense we knew would have trouble because the tackles can't hold the edge. Good defenses apply pressure up the gut and collapse outside. Our recievers that we choose to play are limited let's just say and we know that by now. Were not physical enough to run the ball consistently or allow plays download to develop. Or line on both sides is basic & we refuse to develop depth. This isn't anything new though. So just relax. Worst case one more loss this year & then y'all will continue screaming we back till the next time we're just not. We know what has to change. Simple. Everything & everyone else is what they've already proven to be. Now I'm goin to Scarlett's. Y'all boys be easy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
there play calling was night and day. They did so much misdirection tricky kind of stuff. Look at their fast td, where the line didn't move and they rolled lawrence right and threw back left. they did a ton of that stuff.
they do have misdirection i agree but wioth a back like Etienne compared to our backs (who r good) but his speed for cfb is a mega difference and the OL and DL look faster

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know how many times we have to go through this. Player for player we shouldn’t be this far behind the other team. This is coaching.

FOOLED YET AGAIN. Finally played a real team and got dominated. Why did this sht have to be on prime time. Embarrassing and pathetic display.

I understand the frustration in here, but man some of you need to back off the ledge. This is the best team in the country. We are not a bad team. We are having a bad game. There is a difference. We certainly have some holes on this team. But as long as King stays healthy, I think we lose only 1 more game this year.
They are making us have a bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back