Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was bound to happen. Offense can’t continue to go 3 and out and expect the defense to hold up
Bingo. The defense did a little better than I thought they would once they got settled in. Like most years, our offensive line was the biggest difference. Penalties, zero push. I have to believe it handcuffed Lashlee to a degree.

Our OL v their DL was sadly comical.

nice hand fulls of Nesta’s Jersey on that TD BTW

Well, at least tonight is a good lesson for the guys about where the team needs to be. I don't even think Clemson's offense is doing that well, Canes have had a few blown plays that gave them freebies. Their defense is eating our lunch, it's like they have a tap on our plays being called in. I guess that's the analyst money?

Hey these guys are pretty **** good and we just aren’t there right now.
Disagree. We’re just not that good. Lawrence hasn’t done anything special. It’s Etienne on offense and that’s it.

D’Eriq has been inaccurate, made bad reads, and penalties have stopped us before we even got started.

Advertisement
Manny thinks he is Dabo and can put out slow players with heart. The difference is that Dabo's staff can coach and Manny is a CIS poster

Advertisement
People thought lashlee was the answer and was going to leave to become a head coach. He’s an improvement but Jesus Christ guys....come back to reality. We can still be a good team and get blown out by Clemson.
He sucks also lolll

If they had just listened to me! Lol I said at half we needed lots less of McCloud! And he gets pancakes by a TE!

Hall provides no impact from the safety position it can’t always be on Bolden to make the play.

Advertisement
We need a new DC and LB coach bad. McCloud just got punished. So frustrating to have the talent but poor development and coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back