Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Those lbs are food. Lashlee is being out schemed.
No he’s really not. If The oline holds up, the run game gets going then that Clemson aggressiveness will look different..there’s 1v 1 opportunities down field..oline has to get its **** together

Advertisement
Lashlee offense has no movement tonight...we running a stiff spread.....hes gonna have to dail up some gadget plays to get going...so far his O doesn't look any different from the last two staffs...

Depressing stat, that TD by Ivey was the first TD we’ve scored against Clemson in 10 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I'm King I understand that my only recievers are Brevin, Mallory, and my RBs other than that I run it everytime. Their stunts are literally opening up running lanes for them. Pick them apart with your legs see a crease and run no questions asked. When they creep up you throw to Jordan because he's open.... So find him.

Advertisement
Yet you didn't advocate for the LB coaches to be fired like you did Rumph... Our LBs have been trash for over 5yrs now. Slow... Bad angles.... Never cover the TE or RB out the backfield... Can't find the Football... I can go on... Clemson WRs are pedestrian and yet they're up 21 to 10... Off Dink and Dump forcing our LBs to make plays Dabo know they can't. He literally ran the same TE play from years ago. No respect for Manny.

Meanwhile Manny Diaz has been consistent with his propaganda talking up our linebacker play even when it’s clearly mediocre as ****! Both he and Baker are trash when it comes to coaching linebackers. Louisville, Virginia tech, Clemson, Florida State... basically used the same play (several times) to score on us.

Most undisciplined eyes at linebacker that I have seen at Miami- like ever.

What do you mean? You asked for this. Y’all don’t want to recruit size because Miami was made great by short, fast WRs. Don’t complain now. Bask in your creation.
I don’t recruit anyone. Not sure who you’re referring to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back