Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also lashlee has to incorporate mesh concepts and crossers if we’re struggling to get separation.

He needs to incorporate some pistol sets and power runs.

All runs are so slow developing and Venables has figured it out with run stunts and fires.

Advertisement
No lie when Carter got ejected. All I wanted to do was keep it close to the half to get Gurvan Back.

That play where Balom didn’t know what was going on was a dropped TD to Ladson. You can’t do that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re 100% wrong and you obviously don’t know me. I said fire Patke before Rumph. Multiple times. @wspcane can confirm. And I want them both gone.
Yea I think Rumph getting a warranted hearing, but most people wanted Baker and Patke gone with him. An equal opportunity firing.

Maybe we can get a drive in the 2nd half. We needed a PI on a trick on the opening drive, that netted zero points. We needed a 60-yard scramble by King for a FG. The blocked kick return was a fluke.

Clemson is going to try and leave us bloody in the second half. And will, unless the rain gets so bad both teams flop around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lash needs to run plays designed to getting us to the edge. They're stacking the middle to contain King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back