Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lashlee is getting punked by Brent. Although, he is handicapped with our sorry *** WRs. I cannot Believe the university of Miami WR play has gotten this bad. If we had UNC WRs, we’d be making plays
What do you mean? You asked for this. Y’all don’t want to recruit size because Miami was made great by short, fast WRs. Don’t complain now. Bask in your creation.

Advertisement
Sam Brooks not starting is a travesty

Also we get Hall back second half
Play Flagg and Brooks @ LB in the 2nd half

Play 12 personnel and let the TEs eat. Starting WRs are invisible. Play Redding, Payton and X, if you insist on playing 3 receivers

In a perfect world, you'd try to keep their D honest by running up the middle but who is Lashlee fooling. We get ZERO interior push... for years now.

They're blowing up the RPO. Not working. And blowing up the screens. They know what's coming before it comes. Have to trust WRs and go for big plays on isolation and stop running runs up the middle all the freaking time

Facts it looks like we went back to the Richt playbook.. drop your nuts Lashlee **** these fuc ckers

Advertisement
Jennings and McCloud has been our achy heels on defense. It just them getting exposed in the run game and pass game.
When you see what brooks does and these guys start and then remember what Patchan and Rousseau being on bench last year for half the season then you start to question the staff.. They are nice guy senior status types.. they let seniors play regardless of merit..

The TV they should be using to watch film is broken? That first TD said everything you need to know about prep and how defense is taught
I said the same **** as soon as I saw what they lined up in. They haven’t learned a **** thing since 2017.

Advertisement
**** , the entire state cursed this year. Defense getting abused. The offense need to tweak the game plan. Set some misdirection, screen do something slow it down on our terms . Fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!!!!!

Advertisement
Time of possession and field position we are getting kilt.

Miami has had 5 offensive drives in the first half.

1st drive started at 25.
2nd drive started at 25
3rd drive started at 15
4th drive started at 20
5th drive started at the 25.

Its pretty clear we won’t be driving 75+ yards per drive and beating Clemson.

Miami desperately needs to start getting into the 35-45 yard line drives. I bet the results will be different

Play Flagg and Brooks @ LB in the 2nd half

Play 12 personnel and let the TEs eat. Starting WRs are invisible. Play Redding, Payton and X, if you insist on playing 3 receivers

In a perfect world, you'd try to keep their D honest by running up the middle but who is Lashlee fooling. We get ZERO interior push... for years now.

LOL Flagg has Mike Wyche speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back