Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure he’s addressed it with Carter. Unfortunately that’s all he knows.

Advertisement
Love how we were going to let Carter stay on the next play, what kind of ******* accountability do we have here?

Advertisement
I'm done with #5. He is who he is. I hope he gets thrown out. I would rather have balom or someone else in there. #15 gave up contain on the Etienne screen. We can't get out of our own way. It's like unforced error after unforced error. I'm not getting my blood pressure up. I'm gonna log off the forum and watch the game. Yall try not to kill yourselves tonight. I hope Carter gets ejected. I'm sick of him he's a dumb low IQ player.

Yeah they may be overall better than us (but not immune to errors) but why do we play so dumb. Getting mad at the coaching right now, it's definitely part of this debacle in the making.

If we don't self destruct.... then the ACC Refs will help us lose.
You think the ACC will let their gift horse, playoff contender moneymaker lose?

Advertisement
We should never complain about academic standards here because clearly we let in borderline retarded kids into the university

Bang bang play ..Sunshine hardly ever slides boys can’t settle down and for the life of me can we play the screen on down and distance geesh

Advertisement
Second bail out by the defense. It was slim we beat them but our dumbass players want to give it to them.

Advertisement
completely out of sync with 2 weeks to prepare....wtf were you doing for two weeks Manny?? lol cant make this ish up...its like we do it with intention...lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back