Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson is not scaring me. Clearly we can get their offense off the field. It's just the stupid penalties. And they're legit our fault.

Wheels about to come off. Same story. Media pumps up the Canes then we **** the bed.

I'm sorry. Sunshines as wasn't even on the turf when he got hit. After the play my ***

Advertisement
I called Carter getting thrown out of targeting
We WoNT MiSS GuRvan BeCAUSe our coach SaId CaRTer is just as GoOD - Dumbass mouthbreathing CIS posters
I called Carter getting a targeting in that thread lol He's as dumb as a bag of bricks. How the **** do you get a targeting call every ******* game?

Penalties is going to lose us this game.

0 Awareness and 0 Discipline that is what keeps us from coming back.

Advertisement
Bro, you guys are crazy taking about the refs. Two times now we get them off the field and commit retarded penalties. Roche was CLEARLY offsides on that 4th down, and Carter hit the dude in the head after he slid. That gets called a penalty 100000% of the time regardless of which teams are playing.
those two absurd penalties are going to lead to 14 points. If not for that, we have a 0-0 game.
That’s all on us being STUPID.

If u going to late hit, make sure his goofy looking *** dont come back in the game. **** his *** up. Go for the knees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back