Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said a ten year rebuild? Some people just can’t wrap their head around how bad this situation is. I hear the stories of these players and it’s mind blowing how rotten this thing is and how much a lot of them don’t care. Then mix in the staff issues.
It needs to all be Surfaced

Advertisement
Diaz was quite a few lucky bounces from a 3 win season last year.
Diaz was bad to but atleast he had the team close enough to capitalize on the lucky bounce. When Miami has lost this year they would of needed 3 or 4 lucky bounces a quarter.

I have to say I'm thoroughly amused by so many here who think this is all just the OC's fault and everything will be fabuloso if we just replace him with the next guy. Of COURSE he's atrocious - but he's hardly unique on the coaching staff in that respect. In fact, I can't think of a single coach that I would say has done even a mediocre, let alone acceptable job this season. Better stock up on the lube, fellas - we're getting effed for years to come.

Advertisement
So....who on this staff is going to teach him to make accurate throws? Or good decisions?
Idk honestly. Nothing is good about this program other then Nil. If I had a son who was a high recruit with dreams of going to the NFL I wouldn't let him come here unless he was a OL or played DL or something.

We have 2 stops and 1of the TDs came on a INT. What game are y’all watching
Clemson is 7/10 on 3rd downs and 228 total yards (including one possession starting at Miami 25 after INT). Clemson averages about 409 yards per game and 45% 3rd down %. Clemson has 128 passing yards, but they average 227 per game.

Their offense today is performing better.

Advertisement
Let’s be honest: we have a 3rd tier HC, an OC who has a Run DMC chain and our DC is older than Joe Biden. Did you think we could compete. Our best offensive player is a JUCO receiver and our best defense player was 4th string at Georgia. That’s how we’re down 24-0.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My only hope that it’s only up from here after this season.

This **** is disheartening.

It’s hard to believe this **** will actually turn around.

Relax and enjoy the comedic relief that this season is providing. Mario WILL turn this around.

One man's advice.

You can’t possibly let Gattis coach the last game with bowl eligibility on the line, can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back