Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's a starter next year then Mario hasn't recruited well enough.
Portal would be able to find a better player but tough to expect to get a safety to be able to start immediately

Advertisement
The same person who guaranteed Blake and Manny would be fired and so would manny in in late Sep? It’s not not power but I know the offense will have multiple changes. Mirabal is the only one that’s safe. If you don’t want to listen to me that’s cool, I could just be the most lucky guy on the interwebz the last five years.

May I ask how Cristobal could have missed so badly on both hires? Did he outsource picking his coordinators to a call center in India?

Slow Motion Dance GIF

Yeah I wouldn't mind this being Gattis last game here. Send some type of message to fans and recruits.

Advertisement
And Jacurri is supposedly
We have 2 stops and 1of the TDs came on a INT. What game are y’all watching
Clemson has 230+ yards of total offense in the first half and they are moving the ball up and down the field.

But continue to gush over the defense… Mario Golden would be happy that someone can find a positive in that pathetic first half.

Are these stories over the past few weeks? Or are you going back to the off-season? We were too 15 pre-season…. You’re saying those in the building knew?

Anyone claiming it was toxic how it is now, before the season is full of ****. Mario LEGITIMATELY thought he could win the Coastal this year.

Point differential matters even when you play bad teams. The committee doesn’t watch as much football as you think they do. They look at final scores.
I know what you're saying, but when they see Miami they say oooohhh I see why.

Are these stories over the past few weeks? Or are you going back to the off-season? We were too 15 pre-season…. You’re saying those in the building knew?
These stories are last year and this season.

Advertisement
He's not even been given the opportunity to show he's a P5 QB today.

I think his accuracy is way off, but he's already shown that he's a plus P5 athlete, especially for the position. We haven't run him once though. Baffling.

I cannot say that I share your opinion. We all knew that Jacuzzi was a long term project recruit. He simply does not know how to throw the ball right now. Now that a team like Clemson has film on him their defensive approach is easy to see; Stack the box and force him to complete forward passes. He nor any of the running backs are going to be able to run against those fronts today.

I have a gut feeling this is Gattis’ last game on this staff. Mario is going to scapegoat someone and try to energize the team for the last game of the season to get bowl eligible. Ponce calls play.

I will do shots with you if that happens

Advertisement
We need better talent. Our QB can’t hit the side of a barn and our OL/DL are getting pushed around.

It’s NOT schemes, it’s talent difference

Advertisement
No, I was simply responding to your comment. Do you remember what the comment was? You said Mario has more blowouts this year than Diaz had last year. And I'm saying that the difference in blowouts is pretty close. Diaz got blown out twice and now Mario has three (including Clemson). It's not that much of a difference. But I know emotions are running high.
Duke,MTSU, FSU, and Clemson. Diaz was a ****** coach but at least he didn’t get embrassed by FSU at home. I am not saying Diaz was good, but Mario may be worse.

I kind of miss Amari Carter...at least I knew he would decapitate (targeting) an opposing player once a game. #Passion lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back