Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
what a terrible hire Gattis was. Worst hire in my time as a fan
college gameday sport GIF

Hurricanes Football Breakdown GIF by Miami Hurricanes

doritos GIF by Scott Gelber

No?? Maybe I am wrong but it’s **** close

Advertisement
I’m shocked. I thought we were going to win.

Advertisement
I sure in the **** hope so...or he can hit the trail with the rest of these Garbage *** coaches...(I'll give Strong a pass...Manny left him nothing)...but Gattis and Steele have absolutely no business at UM...and Addae can go as well. For 13 million...this is a Total embarrassment to UM FB....If anyone needs to step in it's Rad....
It started with who Mario hired and then not adapting to what he has. But what he has just isn’t good. That said, I refuse to believe that they’re as bad as we’ve seen and that’s the coaching part.

Advertisement
Lol we been blown out in 3 of those losses and lost to a team thats 3-6
MTSU got guys that can make average football plays and MIAMI doesnt?
Duke got guys that can make average football plays and MIAMI doesnt?

cmon man...
Being that we lost those games because our guys couldn’t not f*ck up at the worst times possible, yeah, we don’t even have guys who can make average football plays. It’s been that way all year.

Advertisement
He constantly gives that push at the end of plays out of bounds. I am honestly surprised that he isnt called for it more as you would think he would have a rep by now and the refs would be on the look out for it.
It’s embarrassing to watch

It’s the anti “U Swag”

He reminds me of a defensive version of Blackmon the QB from FSU from a few years ago. Just a scrawny dude that only knows how to talk ****

@SWFLHurricane any chance Alonzo will have influence with Mario in hiring on both sides of the ball?

If in year 1 of the Cristobal era fans are already pleading for the Chief of Staff for football to influence the HC into hiring better coordinators, we have a much bigger problem than the coordinators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back