Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fh9WeY5XoAI9WKC

Mario won’t stand for this. I can guarantee you there’ll be dramatic differences next year. From the roster to the staff.
Mario is standing for this. He has all season. He hasn't forced a coach to make a single change all year. He allows this **** every week. And then another "WE have to establish the run" at halftime. He doesn't go for it on 4th and 2 down 21 points in the first half. He's not playing to win.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Understand it’s much easier to blame one man than 60, but it’s painfully obvious our personnel are the big problem here. There isn’t a coach in the world that could win with these guys. Again, understand how we should just blame the coach, and I’d agree, if it wasn’t for the fact that 4 out of 5 of our losses are because our guys couldn’t make average football plays.

Lol we been blown out in 3 of those losses and lost to a team thats 3-6
MTSU got guys that can make average football plays and MIAMI doesnt?
Duke got guys that can make average football plays and MIAMI doesnt?

cmon man...

Advertisement
Mario won’t stand for this. I can guarantee you there’ll be dramatic differences next year. From the roster to the staff.
You don't think he's satisfied with 8 yards of offense at half time? I'm sure he will accept Gattis excuse of injuries and new system. Not like there are any other first year OCs or HCs out there who are putting up massive points regardless of injury or new systems 🤷

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back