Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why is anyone surprised? You always schedule a patsy opponent for your homecoming game to guarantee a win. Clemson knew what they were doing.

Advertisement
I'm just piling on now but there seriously isn't a coach in all of CFB thar looks like more like a braindead deer in headlights when he's getting his *** kicked OR it's crunchtime in the 4th quarter than Mario.

This dude seriously needs a former HC for either his next OC or DC. At least then we won't be left to assume that dumb *** facial expression on our actual head coach isn't directly related to what's going on in relation to at least one side of the ball or late in games.

I still think J. Brown can get better with some good coaching and playing time... and not by playing teams like this just yet.
Idk I have to see a lot more. As a pure QB he's terrible but he's athletic and is 6'4 with a strong arm. He has tools that can be developed but right now he can barely complete a forward pass.

Definitely the worst Miami team I’ve seen ever. We went what 6-6 Brad kaaya freshman year, that teams beats this one by multiple tds easily
Yeah - that team had like 30 NFL players on it (obviously very few good ones). Does this team?

Advertisement
Remember all the soft sunshine pumping fans trying to convince us losing to a soon to be 4-8 (1-7) TAMU was a moral Victory

Can we stop the comparing of the butch rebuild with this also thats disrespectful to butch and any fan that went through that struggle this **** show is not comparable at all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anybody watch the end of the tcu game. That was a disciplined team to be able to pull off that last play. Discipline something we don’t have
Man Wait till sonny dykes brings his guys in. TCU is actually gonna be good then.

A week of preparation for Curri running offense and this is best Gattis can put together. Can’t keep using players as fault. Professional coach needs to have more creativity than this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back