Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m tired of people starting in on that guy and then trying to pull out their Cane cards and cry when he responds.
I'm not pulling out my Canes card. I just found it weird that a Gator fan would be on the Game Day board. He must really, really love us.

Advertisement
What were some of y’all expecting with a third string true Fr developmental
qb , with backups on the Ol and a terrible OC? Thinking this was upset alert is a you problem lol

I’ve been on upset alert every week… ******* Mariattis..

Advertisement
Zbrod95 take a long walk. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. If you disagree that's fine. Don't give me that stfu you clown.

Last year’s team had a better OL, DL, WR Corp, QB, and secondary.

We lost those guys to attrition or injury. This team is way different from last year’s.
We had better RBs last year too. Knighton had a nice season. Our RBs this year have been all bad cause of the injury bug. Just terrible luck on the RB field

Well, because I understand it's not Gattis's fault. He won the Broyles Award. There is no way that a coach making a top 10 salary would get his hires so wrong on both sides of the ball. It's 89% the players fault and 11% the fans fault.
Then we better see a miraculous turnaround in 2 years if Gattis is still around.

Advertisement
I don't know why they bother changing George's jersey for PR - he never brings it back.

View attachment 215717
Don't even lie.. You'd crush the chick that looks like him
Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
When was the last time we had a good punt returner that didn’t look like he was ****ting his pants while the ball was in the air?

What were some of y’all expecting with a third string true Fr developmental
qb , with backups on the Ol and a terrible OC? Thinking this was upset alert is a you problem lol
Even with the starters it was going to be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back