Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What!!! We came into the season with more returning production than anyone in the acc a first round qb projected by many scouts a schedule that is the easiest we ever had in the history of this program we have underperformed against vegas in historical fashion vegas knows a thing or 2… is the talent the great absolutely not but this coaching performance is horrific and over shadows everything, this was a momentum year for this program this should not of been a rebuilding year at all that is just a flat out excuse
We have 6 healthy OL. We have three LB’s. Our first round QB has been dealing with injury/confidence issues all year.

Gattis is incompetent and we need to make staff changes, but this is a terrible team and roster. Not to mention 4 out of 5 of our losses this year are because our guys couldn’t catch a ball, not fumble, or not cause a stupid penalty when we needed them. At multiple points against A&M, MTSU, UNC, and Duke, if our guys just made average football plays (catch a wide open pass, don’t fumble, don’t muff a pint, don’t throw a pic, etc), we win those games.

Advertisement
You can’t turn chicken **** into chicken salad.

There is a severe lack of smart and even semi-skilled football players on this team.

Most of these guys lack athleticism and are t even smart football players.

Yeah I mean when Flagg was in he was heading in the right direction and seemed to know the offensive play but he is just so slow he wasn’t even within 2 yards of making a tackle. We just lack talent not sure why ppl still can’t understand this.

I'm not pulling out my Canes card. I just found it weird that a Gator fan would be on the Game Day board. He must really, really love us.
I don't mind that he's on the game day board but don't be saying snarky sht to Canes fans. If someone said a joke rise above it since you're literally a rival on a Canes fan in the middle of a game day discussion board.

It is distracting af having a back and forth.

Mod wants to be a SJW though and tell me I'm a bad boy and he's going to ban me and its egregious that Canes fans would not want to see snarky Gator comments on fcking game day

Then telling you to shut up because you said both sides had a point.. dope!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back