Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
What drill have we been running for the last 15 years or so that makes us missssssssssssssssss so many tackles?

Advertisement
For what it is worth, this is coming from a Gator with no love for the Canes, but these calls and no-calls going for Bama and against Miami are really f*****g you guys.
Well I am sure you know thats standard when playing bama

That was a safety… the ball hit at the 7 yard line, LOS was the 11.

This is a competitive game right now if the refs didn’t intentionally ratfcuk us.

they got their isht pushed in the first half… but they’re competing now.
No. The 11 was the 1st down marker. We got stopped at the 1 remember.
I’ve forgotten more about Miami football than you will ever know, don’t ever question why I’m here.
M'fer please!!! Tske your negative *** elsewhere!!! This is game 1 and you act like the season is over.

All jokes aside! Zion Nelson & Donaldson (besides) besides that last sack has played pretty good today. Start Chantz Williams from now on & get Gurvan outta there. He can’t tackle either
Agree about Gurvan and Chantz everything else hard pass.

Advertisement
For what it is worth, this is coming from a Gator with no love for the Canes, but these calls and no-calls going for Bama and against Miami are really f*****g you guys.
Ya, we should only be down by 20!

Advertisement
@Cribby stop posting false info you d**k head

Lame a** cis hype man
and you love my balls in your face. If my info is wrong or you doubt If you sure read it all the time, and ironically everything I post comes out down the road in interviews. Like players changing positions , starting , or getting suspended lol. You just sound like a hater lol. Weirdo

Alabama QBs are a bunch of Ken Dorsey, they look good because of the amount of talent surrounding them.

Advertisement
Yo where’s the fire? You’re beating this team in the second half. Don’t ******* quit. You get this game within 2 scores and it’s a big improvement.
I feel like a broken record saying I like a lot of what I see from some of our guys but we have to win despite our HC

We were outmanned from the jump, there's a reason they have won half the titles the last dozen years. Let's just hope they don't lay a 50 burger on us and move the fvck on.

I love how they're pimpin' the Alabama QBs.

Tua and Hurts are about to lose their jobs and who the **** knows how good Jones is.

Advertisement
Horrible. They have a chance to completely change a narrative and make it a first quarter issue and they’re quitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back