Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get enough good reps in the 4th to show that there is NO ONE left on the schedule with this talent on D. I’m actually impressed with the receivers. No horrible drops and some nice contested catches.
I may share a few thoughts after the game, but this is within the margins of what I expected and does not leave me dreading the rest of the season.

Advertisement
I like that we're still competing. Bama still playing #1's on defense. This could have been a 34-20 game right now if we get that TD on 4th & goal instead of the 94 yard TD after the stop.

That was a safety… the ball hit at the 7 yard line, LOS was the 11.

This is a competitive game right now if the refs didn’t intentionally ratfcuk us.

they got their isht pushed in the first half… but they’re competing now.

NFL head coaches not even coordinators at BAMA. Theyre taking position coach jobs.

We're not in the same realm man.

Ppl forget our staff in '01 was dope because the players were even better but until we get good coaches in here forget it

Boggles my mind we never put any of our guys in a position to succeed. Tulane can do more with less and we may not bother watching film at all with how we “game plan”. Always look mediocre because we never have a coherent plan of attack

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have you have young talent but they will ruin this. Flagg looks like he belongs and they play Jennings. Cam Ivy gaynor etc. it’s a joke
Flagg has showed some nice speed out there in what little I’ve been able to tolerate watching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since the start of the second quarter, all I’ve been looking forward to is this board on fire after the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back