Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im proud of our boys. We're playing a team of 5 star recruits and it shows!

As for playcalling, I can actually see what the gameplan is. Mannys second half adjustment was to apply pressure and get 9 out of the pocket. But, the kid is pretty **** good.

Alabama is a MACHINE
Was Bradley Jennings part of the plan?

Advertisement
LOL even the refs are piling on pass interference and targeting on the same play. We really are the most disrespected program in football. I mean why have bad refereeing in a blowout. But I forgot these are Big Ten refs and Big Ten folks loathe Miami so yes this is intentional. I live in Big Ten country and the hatred for the U is still palpable. Cant prove it but I am convinced the refs arent missing these calls they are ignoring them LOL
Terry porter lives

Advertisement
anyone who thinks this team will ever compete for more than 2nd in a horrible coarstal division is delusional. We are terrible and App state will likely be a game to the end. Pathetic

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cribby lied stop putting all your hope on a dude who has never coached or played college football. He runs a business that's what he is good at.
Cribby is reporting what he hears from his sources about how a guy looks in practice. And you’re calling him a liar because Ivey gets beat by a 4.2 40 receiver on the best team in the country. Y’all need to chill.

We’re good. I’m just going to have to not lose my mind AGAIN…. Out of the twenty two that started and the two who should have started, (Tyrique & Dre) 18 of those kids will play on Sundays. Showing up is underrated. Manny just isn’t the guy to lead this team. I like everyone on this staff, including Manny. I’d like to personally fire him (in a nice way) after the game. Give me Luke in Cincinnati now please.
I think it’s clear that for the upper classmen, we don’t have the top line talent or difference makers. I’m more concerned about the lake of focus, mental mistakes, soft defense, awful offensive playcalling. Without being there, it’s tough to know where the disconnect lies and why this continues to happen, especially with a veteran team.

I think it is clear at this point that Manny is not the guy. His first year everyone blamed Enos. Then last year it was Baker. Manny is the common denominator. He is incapable of getting his team to rise up to the big games and its an old story.

Advertisement
Blake hired richt and manny
Lol and again no accountability for the players. Williams fumbles for Bama running back gets cursed out. King ***** up Lashlee smiles and manure claps.. lmaoooooo

I bet James Williams and or Taylor transfer out.

I know they're thinking why the **** did I choose this school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back