Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOL even the refs are piling on pass interference and targeting on the same play. We really are the most disrespected program in football. I mean why have bad refereeing in a blowout. But I forgot these are Big Ten refs and Big Ten folks loathe Miami so yes this is intentional. I live in Big Ten country and the hatred for the U is still palpable. Cant prove it but I am convinced the refs arent missing these calls they are ignoring them LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Trey sanders would dominate any rb we have and he is third string on bama 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lol and orange bowl magic that ****y piece of **** told us they wouldn't..

And he threw down the U.. lmaoooooo

I'm gone yall be safe out there. Still want to see you all get home to your loved ones!

I don’t know if I can stomach to watch another UM game. Everyone on defense looks light in the ***.

Advertisement
Please let Manny have tested positive for COVID, but hid the results. That might be the only way he gets fired.

Advertisement
This team has no pride. I think that’s what’s the most annoying part. I’m not nearly as emotionally invested in this team as I used to be but this **** hurts. I don’t want to listen to my friends talk ****

florida state GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back