Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama does this to playoff teams. Are you really going to act like this means we suck? It’s game 1 against the best of the best.

This sucks, no doubt. Hang em up if you want, but I’ll see how the season plays out.
Don't waste your time, these people aint Cane fans they just come here to troll, talk **** and run the team down. Cue the "we're just being realistic" bullsh!t in 3,2,1...

Advertisement
we need to use the hurry pass game, we can't run for ****, mid as well try passing and get some points, we've stopped Bama twice on third down, once for a punt, and once for a field goal.

I don’t like incessant hate on the team or on people being hopeful, even if unrealistic - because they’re fans - but I also detest the slurper contingent behavior that tries to bully silence everyone who doesn’t tow their line.

Completely agree. The only person I’m fine incessantly hating on is Blake James. If any good comes from getting our butts kicked by Alabama, hopefully it’s that we all get on the same page that this program needs to take football more seriously and that starts at the top

Advertisement
You should care, since that is the head coaches job. If you have a complete fool calling plays on offense and you keep him and let him coach another season. All while this being the 2nd time you hired a fool to call plays. You suck as a HC.
Another coach isn't changing Miami and what really solid coach would want to coach in Miami. Yall act like this is still a top tier job. Keep firing coaches still doesn't guarantee us a good coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey Fellas. Don't ask me how I got my hands on it; but I found Lashlee's entire playbook. Here it is.

1630791293114.png

We have the talent. I’d bet it all, you’ve not been to a practice this year and know not one player or coach personally. There’s a hundred and thirty teams to choose from. Pick another you ****tard
I apologize if it came out as me coming after you. Truly. Not the intent. It was a genuine question about where is the disconnect between practice and these big games.

same reason they got run over last year - talent and scheme. And, we got run over last year with a first rounder at DL

And whose fault is that? Did Manny pick his scheme out of a hat and was forced to stick with it? Were did these players just randomly pop up on campus and Manny was forced to give them scholarships?

Advertisement
That chain needs to go. It is not only tacky, it’s a detriment to team focus.
I've been saying it for years and accept all negs for it. It is embarrassing. Been straight up laughable and cringe every year after the original. You hope no one is around to see Miami put the chain on when they bust it out when they are getting the brakes blown off of them. Horrible.

I just don’t want to see King get hit too many times. I have a feeling Bama is going to turn on some serious heat….

Also, I’m not sure if this was mentioned before, but on my mama, ever since Diaz has been DC, we’ve made **** near all new QBs look like future Heisman trophy winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back